1. Our Commitment to Privacy At the SUNY Leadership Institute we respect your right to privacy and recognize that our primary responsibility is to meet your interests and needs as a participant in our programs or as the recipient of our consulting services. Therefore, SUNYLI has adopted the following privacy statement explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information may be collected and used.
2. The Information We Collect—Program Registration (a) Program participants must complete a registration form. During registration, a user is required to give contact information, such as name and e-mail address, institutional affiliation, and job title. (b) This information becomes part of SUNYLI’s database, used to contact program participants about the programs for which they have registered and SUNYLI’s upcoming programs, and to send them SUNYLI’s e-newsletter. Every time a program email, e-newsletter, postcard or other information is sent out by SUNYLI it includes the option to be taken off of SUNYLI’s database for that particular form of correspondence or for all contacts. (c) SUNYLI provides the major sponsors of our programs limited access to our database contact information (names and mailing addresses only) for use in no more than two mailings. If you would prefer that your contact information not be shared with program sponsors please email us.
3. The Information We Collect – Consulting Services If your college uses one or more of SUNYLI’s consulting services, the contact information of the main contact person on your campus will be added to our database (see (b) above). If you would prefer to not have the contact person’s information added to our database, please email us .
4. Links to Other Sites This site contains links to other sites. SUNYLI is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
5. How You Can Contact SUNYLI (a) You can send email us at SUNYLI@suny.edu (b) You can send mail to the following postal address: SUNY Leadership Institute 6333 State Route 298, Suite 102 East Syracuse, NY 13057 (c) You can call the following telephone number: 315-214-2440. Should you have questions or concerns about these privacy policies please send us an email at SUNYLI@suny.edu. This privacy statement is subject to change. Changes may be made by posting to the Web site, and are effective upon posting, or upon such other date stated in the posting.